- Blogtober Came Early | Day 1/30
- My Dream Life is Complicated | Day 2/30
- Making the Case for Free Work? | Day 3/30
- Deciding to Be Better at Something | Day 4/30
- The Business of Podcast Networks in Africa | Day 5/30
- Why I Started Blogging | Day 6/30
- What’s on My Phone? | Day 7/30
- The Cautionary Tale of Modern Technology | Day 8/30
- My talk to Teens on Blogging would go something like this | Day 9/30
- On the Spectrum of Transparency and Accountability | Day 10/30
- Letter from ‘Home’ | Day 11/30
- The Africa You Never Read About | Day 12/30
- The Perks and Perils of Blogging in Africa | Day 13/30
- Reading Roundup: Interact with my 5 African Inspirations | Day 14/30
- Dear AU, are you doing enough to fulfill your mandate? | Day 15/30
- Effecting Reconciliation after Parental Estrangement | Day 16/30
- Why Kenya is your Leisure and Business Travel Destination | Day 17/30
- The Diverse, Unique and Peculiar Kenyan Culture | Day 18/30
- 10 African Traditions and Cultures that should be abolished | Day 19/30
- 5 Books You Should Read in 2019 | Day 20/30
- Reading Roundup: On the Contrary… | Day 21/30
- Spreading Mental Health Awareness to Households | Day 22/30
- 9 Lesser-Known Facts about Kenya | Day 23/30
- We Can Coexist Peacefully in Sexual and Racial Diversity | Day 24/30
- 7 Ways to Absorb and Retain Podcast Knowledge | Day 25/30
- A Family Story in Pictures | Day 26/30
- 11 Lessons from the Blog Challenge | Day 27/30
- To the Blogger who Inspired me without Knowing | Day 28/30
- To the Reader who came across my words | Day 29/30
- Mailed to Winter ABC Creators and Organizers | Day 30/30
Not long ago, Nairobi was named Africa’s leading business travel destination, while KICC was awarded Africa’s leading meetings and conference destination at this year’s World Travel Awards held in Mauritius. Kenya also bagged Africa’s leading airline, business and economy class while Kenya Tourist Board walked away with Africa’s leading tourist board award for the 7th time.
“We are honored to have once again been recognized at the World Travel Awards prestigious awards both as a prime destination and marketing agency years running”. #EMBRACETHEMAGIC #MAGICALKENYA #TEMBEAKENYA
CEO KTB Dr. Betty Radier @aabradier pic.twitter.com/bBPGrRUnHs
— Kenya Tourism Board (@magicalkenya) June 2, 2019
This is a testament to the ever-growing industry that only aims to please and a stand out in the highly competitive tourism market. As we plan to host the next World Travel Awards at KICC, let us fully acquaint you with the true beauty that is Kenya and the reasons why it continues to be the leading African destination that you should visit and attest to it first hand.
♦ Easy access to the country, with a single entry visa for site seeing and short term business purposes.
♦ You will truly appreciate the welcoming people with diverse and rich culture to learn from.
♦ The good tropical climate is favourable for all business and vacation related activities.
♦ We embark on increasing such facilities such as KICC across cities for meetings, high-end business events, exhibitions, conventions and conferences with travel incentives.
♦ A great deal of business opportunities and tech innovativeness to be explored.
♦ The breathtaking coastline with picture-perfect turquoise blue waters of the Indian Ocean and white sandy beaches has an unlimited number of activities to explore such as snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin watching etc.
♦ Visits to prehistoric sites and gorgeous landscape portraits scattered all along the Rift Valley, Coastal and Western Kenya for a feel of our national heritage, ancient artefacts and amazing architectural detail.
♦ An abundance of diverse wildlife experiences in National Parks and Reserves including a chance to witness the great wildebeest migration – one of the Wonders of the World.
♦ Variety of tasty international cuisines that cater to your palate in one of a kind luxury resorts and hotels or camping lodges. Be sure to taste the delicious local dishes too.
♦ #TembeaKenya #MagicalKenya and #EmbracetheMagic have all continued to showcase the beautiful places and activities that Kenya has to offer and the reality that Kenya is the true dream holiday.